Inspired by the garlic breadsticks you dream about from your favourite Italian restaurant…or maybe it’s Pizza Hut. I mean, you can’t deny they make some killer garlic breadsticks. These sticks are full of flavour, soft with the slightest bit of crunch and great for sweeping across an empty pasta bowl to pick up that leftover sauce. The best part? They only take 15 minutes to whip up and only requires 5 ingredients.
15 minute cheat recipes are my jam! Whether you’re in a rush thinking of a last minute side for dinner or maybe you’re hosting a big party and have a lot of cooking ahead. Whatever the reason, this recipe is sure to make it to the top of your favourites list.
We always have these breadsticks with our favourite pasta dish, vegan pesto gnocchi with pan fried veggies & a Field Roast Sausage. You can see the recipe here. It’s by far one of our favourite meals to have, we probably have it weekly😅 The pesto recipe is by cozy peach kitchen and is by far our favourite vegan pesto ever 🤤
So, lets get to the bread and butter of this post aka the dough and olive oil 😂
one : Preheat oven to 400º
two : Mix your olive oil with your seasonings and finely minced garlic
three : Roll out your dough on a large baking sheet
four : Spread olive oil mixture evenly on dough then sprinkle with your coarse salt (& vegan parmesan if you have it)
five : Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven, let cool then cut into sticks and enjoy!
15 minute garlic sticks
- 1 tube Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 2 pinch coarse salt sea salt works too
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a small bowl mix your olive oil with your seasonings and finely minced garlic
- Roll out pizza dough over a large baking pan then spread your olive oil mixture evenly across your dough. Sprinkle a small amount of your salt evenly across. You can add a sprinkle of vegan parmesan cheese as well if you have it or omit. Either way its delicious!
- Bake for 10 mins then remove from oven and cut into sticks